Monday, May 16, 2011

Refreshing drizzle and Led Zep...

... haven't ran with either in a long time!  Felt so good to be out today; revitalised (tho' probably not markedly so from the outside!) and back in love with running again.  Even road-running round a town (Great Neck, NY) is an unexpected pleasure!


Bought some healthy stuff to eat, made sure I didn't buckle and hit the road before dinner, not hoping to do so after which realistically never happens.  Gotta keep this up - I was remembering what it felt like to be doing seven minute miles up in the hills today and I so want to be back there.  Also, couldn't remember when I last ran with my wife, which is something I really hope we can do again together when I'm back home.


Loved this quote:


“If we did all the things we were capable of doing, we would literally astonish ourselves.” - Thomas Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment