Sunday, May 15, 2011

This blog of course, is really a distraction from getting things done...

Normally I end up doing something like this to avoid Open University, today it's to avoid actual work.  But hey, it's a Sunday so I'll go easy on myself!


Getting back into running and this time determined not to let it slip as invariably seems to happen.  Perhaps a public presence will help prevent that.  Anyhoo, Michelle's blog got me out and now, like her, I need to think about some goals and get amongst it.


“My feeling is that any day I am too busy to run is a day that I am too busy.” - John Bryant

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Do you have any races that you plan on doing? When I first heard about moving to Germany, I was addited to google and researching European marathons. I think I'm getting a bit ahead of myself.

    ReplyDelete